The project ISSA (Internationalisation for Social and Innovative Start Ups and Entrepreneurs) is designed to identify core and innovative learning methods that encourage success in international activities for social start-ups and entrepreneurs.
The ISSA project will work to accomplish the following objectives:
- To promote the use of digital training as a way to promote internationalization of the European social entrepreneurs and start-ups through self-teaching aiming at forming social enterprises about internationalisation.
- To promote and enhance the use of innovative, digital tools as the virtual world environment, by motivating social entrepreneurs to make use of them.
- To develop a European education and training area by the strategic use of Information and
Communication Technologies (ICT), within self-training modules compendium available for wide groups of receptors.
- To boost internationalization among social entrepreneurs as a measure to increase their
- To endorse distance with online learning and to create the proper ground for effective Entrepreneurial learning.